If you believe tomatoes in your guacamole is heresy, look away.
Recipe type: appetizer
- 2 avocados (diced)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tomato (diced)
- 1/2 onion (diced)
- 2 jalapeno peppers (finely chopped)
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- splash hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Mash the avocados with a fork, leaving some chunks.
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients.
- Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.