Lots of flavor. Adapted from a recipe found on All Recipes, one of my stops before planning a party menu because the comments and ratings are so helpful.
Sun-dried Tomato Spread
Cream-cheese based dip/spread full of intense flavor.
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup (or more to taste) sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup marinated artichoke hearts (toss in a little of the marinade)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup onion
- 1/4 cup pesto
- splash hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 tsp horseradish (or to taste)
- Dump all the ingredients into a food processor and pulse until combined.
- Chill before serving with crackers, bread, or raw vegetables.