Light and fluffy. The only kind of peanut butter I buy is Adams, the kind that’s just peanuts and salt. But for this, I didn’t want the oil to separate out, so I used Skippy.
Put the butter and peanut butter in the mixer bowl.
Add the powdered sugar and mix together.
Add the vanilla and cream and mix together.
Mix on high for about 3 minutes, until light and fluffy.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream (whipping cream, not whipped)
- Cream peanut butter and butter together.
- Add powdered sugar and mix together.
- Add vanilla and cream.
- Mix together until blended, then mix on higher speed for about 3 minutes, until it's light and fluffy.
Back to the top.