Mix together well.
Serve with fish sticks (my favorite meat) at your next fancy dinner party. If you want to maintain a monochromatic theme, you’ll have to skip the only healthy part of this meal.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 2 tablespoons capers, minced
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish, or finely chopped dill pickles (can use sweet relish or pickles)
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Optional seasonings to taste: Old Bay, dill, smoked paprika, pepper
- Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl.
- Cover and let sit to meld the flavors.
- Refrigerate leftover tartar sauce.
Back to top